- Low or suppressed Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), along with symptoms, is an early indicator of Hyperthyroidism.
- At least 70% of Hyperthyroid patients suffer from an autoimmune disorder called Graves’ disease.
- Thyroid Stimulating Immunoglobulins (TSIs) are antibodies that cause Graves’ disease.
Thyretain® TSI Reporter BioAssay is for the specific detection of thyroid-stimulating immunoglobulin (TSI) in the bloodstream, the antibodies directly linked to Graves’ disease.
A timely, accurate diagnosis is crucial.
- Symptoms alone aren’t enough for diagnosis. To really know for sure, you have to measure for TSI antibodies.
- Thyretain BioAssay is the only FDA-cleared bioassay that specifically detects the TSI antibodies directly linked with Graves’ disease.
- With a simple blood sample, a positive TSI result can lead to diagnostic confidence in pursuing the desired treatment plan with the patient
- This assay is commercially available in large reference laboratories and regional centers of excellence.