- Low or suppressed Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), along with symptoms, is an early indicator of Hyperthyroidism.
- At least 70% of Hyperthyroid patients suffer from an autoimmune disorder called Graves’ disease.
- Thyroid Stimulating Immunoglobulins (TSIs) are antibodies that cause Graves’ disease.
Thyretain® TSI Reporter BioAssay is for the specific detection of thyroid-stimulating immunoglobulin (TSI) in the bloodstream, the antibodies directly linked to Graves’ disease.
COULD IT BE YOUR THYROID?
It could be more than just stress and fatigue.
Find out if it could be Graves’ Disease.
A timely, accurate diagnosis is crucial.
- Symptoms alone aren’t enough for diagnosis. To really know for sure, you have to measure for TSI antibodies.
- Thyretain BioAssay is the only FDA-cleared bioassay that specifically detects the TSI antibodies directly linked with Graves’ disease.
- With a simple blood sample, a positive TSI result can lead to diagnostic confidence in pursuing the desired treatment plan with the patient
- This assay is commercially available in large reference laboratories and regional centers of excellence.